In Search, you may notice some icons in the top left hand corner of some members' photos.
Each icon has a different meaning and is there to let you know something about that member.
Here is a run through of what each symbol means:
- The green rosette symbol in a profile picture means that the photo has been taken from a webcam and uploaded directly onto the site. Any numbers in a photo may just be the date and time that the photo was taken.
- The blue heart with a tick means that this member is recommended to you because you have similar interests.
- The blue symbol with the cake means it is the members birthday this week!
- The orange N symbol means this member is new to the site.
- The green symbol with the person in means this member has recently updated their profile.
- The crown symbol next to a members name in the search page on Mobile view means they have the Search VIP bolt-on added.
I hope this has been of help.