Your online dating diary is a place where you can share your ideas and thoughts with other members to help them get to know you better.
You can write about anything you like, whether it's sharing experiences from the site, letting others know what you've been up to that day or just writing about something that you're passionate about. You might like to start by reading other member's diaries to get an idea of the kinds of things other people write about.
Diary entries won't be approved if they contain the following information:
- Details about when your membership will expire
- Your personal contact details
- Any information about other members on the site, even if you have not mentioned them directly by name
- Language that is inappropriate for the nature of the site
- Advertising another website