Our team of trained moderators screen every profile before it goes live to check it’s genuine and to protect the safety of our members.
Any of the following information is not permitted in your personal profile text and will have led to your profile being rejected:
- Contact details (email, phone, Facebook etc.)
- Membership information (e.g. 'I am not a full member' or 'my membership runs out on…’)
- Slander of the site or any of its members
- Referencing any other website that is not this one
- Language that is deemed inappropriate for the site
If your profile text did not contain any of the above or similar, it is possible this was rejected in error.
If this is the case, I apologise for any inconvenience caused and would advise that you re-submit the text to us for approval.